Mercedes extended contract with OMP RacingMarch 15, 2019
Mercedes announced the extension of the contract with OMP Racing. In 2019, the Italian company will continue to supply the team with new generation safety belts, which are 45% lighter and 50% stronger. In addition, the belts have a special patented design that makes them more comfortable for riders.
James Ellison, technical director of the team: “We are pleased to continue cooperation with OMP Racing. Over the past two seasons, we have gained an advantage due to the continuous upgrading of OMP belts.
The safety of our riders is the highest priority. We are confident in the OMP products and technologies that are used in the 2019 car. ”
- Elon Musk announced the date of the Tesla AI Day
- Audi’s future electric vehicles will retain the radiator grille
- CATL Introduces First Generation Sodium Ion Batteries
- One of the suppliers revealed a new project Li Auto
- Audi teases Skysphere concept inspired by old Horch