Mercedes extended contract with OMP RacingMarch 15, 2019
Mercedes announced the extension of the contract with OMP Racing. In 2019, the Italian company will continue to supply the team with new generation safety belts, which are 45% lighter and 50% stronger. In addition, the belts have a special patented design that makes them more comfortable for riders.
James Ellison, technical director of the team: “We are pleased to continue cooperation with OMP Racing. Over the past two seasons, we have gained an advantage due to the continuous upgrading of OMP belts.
The safety of our riders is the highest priority. We are confident in the OMP products and technologies that are used in the 2019 car. ”
- Android Auto was first launched on a Tesla electric car
- Vertical batteries will increase the range of electric vehicles by 30%
- Innovative lithium battery for air taxi charges in 10 minutes
- Zaha Hadid Architects to Design Hyperloop for Italy
- Musk’s underground tunnel near Las Vegas opens for first passengers