Mercedes extended contract with OMP RacingMarch 15, 2019
Mercedes announced the extension of the contract with OMP Racing. In 2019, the Italian company will continue to supply the team with new generation safety belts, which are 45% lighter and 50% stronger. In addition, the belts have a special patented design that makes them more comfortable for riders.
James Ellison, technical director of the team: “We are pleased to continue cooperation with OMP Racing. Over the past two seasons, we have gained an advantage due to the continuous upgrading of OMP belts.
The safety of our riders is the highest priority. We are confident in the OMP products and technologies that are used in the 2019 car. ”
- Race car pilot sent the car into the air
- Drag racing: Lexus LC500 2021 vs Toyota Supra A90 2020
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021