Mercedes eVito electric vans availableJanuary 28, 2020
The Mercedes eVito has finally appeared in the UK as the first electric mid-size van.
Mercedes eVito is the first mid-size electric van to go on sale in the UK this week. This may not be the most exciting news for anyone, but electric vans really matter for the so-called last mile delivery companies, especially in cities around the UK that have more stringent emission standards.
So, the eVito gets an 114hp electric motor that drives the front wheels. The novelty will be available with a standard or extended body type Vito. At the moment, the British car market offers not so many vans, so power and performance indicators are unlikely to be of great importance. The power reserve of the eVito is 150 km, and it takes six hours to fully charge the van.
Prices start at £ 39,895 for the compact version, which offers six cubic meters of cargo space and 923 kg payload. The elongated version starts at 40,415 pounds, and has a cargo compartment of 6.6 cubic meters and a load capacity of 898 kg.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires