Mercedes eVito electric vans availableJanuary 28, 2020
The Mercedes eVito has finally appeared in the UK as the first electric mid-size van.
Mercedes eVito is the first mid-size electric van to go on sale in the UK this week. This may not be the most exciting news for anyone, but electric vans really matter for the so-called last mile delivery companies, especially in cities around the UK that have more stringent emission standards.
So, the eVito gets an 114hp electric motor that drives the front wheels. The novelty will be available with a standard or extended body type Vito. At the moment, the British car market offers not so many vans, so power and performance indicators are unlikely to be of great importance. The power reserve of the eVito is 150 km, and it takes six hours to fully charge the van.
Prices start at £ 39,895 for the compact version, which offers six cubic meters of cargo space and 923 kg payload. The elongated version starts at 40,415 pounds, and has a cargo compartment of 6.6 cubic meters and a load capacity of 898 kg.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos