Mercedes CLS received improved equipmentJune 4, 2020
The implementation of the updated CLS sedan in Europe started on June 3, 2020, and in other car markets orders will be accepted until the end of the year.
In Europe, began to sell updated sedans and station wagons Mercedes E-class. The Germans redid their appearance, revised the line of units, upgraded equipment and made the model safer. And at the same time with the E-class in Germany, sales of the CLS sedan began, which got some updates from the platform.
Optional blind spot monitoring can now warn of danger when opening doors, and an auto-braking system with the Driving Assistance package can slow down the CLS in front of a car turning from the opposite direction to the left. The cork autopilot was able to resume movement after stopping for a minute.
We also increased the level of active safety. The equipment list now has active cruise control, which uses data from the network about traffic conditions and pre-slows down traffic before roundabouts or intersections, as well as an advanced system that monitors the driver’s hands on the rim during autonomous driving using a capacitive sensor.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors