Mercedes celebrated championship victoryNovember 8, 2019
Last Sunday, Lewis Hamilton finished second in Austin, and this result guaranteed him the title of world champion in 2019. On Wednesday at the Mercedes-based Brackley base, the team gathered staff to celebrate a victory in the championship. Toto Wolff, Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas made traditional thanksgiving speeches, after which everyone went to the parking lot in front of the base to take a team picture.
Valtteri Bottas: “Winning the championship is always special. In fact, it is not only a privilege, but also a success that we all can enjoy success together. The result was the result of the hard work of each team member.
We arrived at the base to meet everyone and feel what results we achieved together. We have a great team spirit, everyone is positive and happy. I am very proud that I am part of this team.
I think everyone will agree with me that this is not enough for us, we want to continue to win, but first we will enjoy this success. ”
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup
- Low-mileage Cadillac XLR-V goes on sale
- Serial Ford Bronco will not receive doors with holes