Mercedes-Benz will show the new ESF in FrankfurtSeptember 11, 2019
Future security innovations will be presented on a high-tech hybrid.
The new concept model Mercedes-Benz ESF will debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show. The novelty will become one of the experimental cars in the line of the brand in the field of development of advanced safety technologies.
The model was based on a hybrid GLE. The concept car received a fourth-generation autopilot system, as well as a retractable steering wheel and pedal block, as well as airbags installed differently. In addition, the novelty has all the advanced technologies, thanks to which the model capabilities are improved not only on the roads, but also on the track.
According to a press release from the brand, the new ESF is equipped with a Pre-Safe Curve system that alerts the driver to high speed when cornering by easily tightening the seat belt. In addition, the new system monitors the installation of the child seat and protects small passengers from stress during movement.
In addition, the new Pre-Safe Impulse Rear technology allows you to autonomously move the ESF when another vehicle is approaching from behind and creates a danger of collision.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air