Mercedes-Benz will introduce a hybrid A-Class and B-Class in FrankfurtSeptember 9, 2019
The new A250e and B250e will arrive at UK dealerships from the beginning of October at a price of around 32,500 and 33,800 pounds.
The German company is expanding its line of electrified models, introducing the new hybrid Mercedes-Benz A250e and B250e. Both models are equipped with units that include a 1.3-liter 4-cylinder gasoline engine and an electric motor.
The total power of the unit is 215 horsepower. Power supply of the electrical component is provided by a lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 15.6 kW / h. The range of electric traction ranges from 35 to 42 miles on the WLTP cycle. Using a special charger, the battery can be 80% full in 25 minutes.
From zero to hundreds, the A250e will accelerate in 6.6 seconds, 0.4 seconds slower than the lighter gasoline version, and the B250e in 6.8 seconds. Top speed is 146 mph for hatchbacks and 149 mph for sedan.
The new A250e and B250e will join the electrified range, which already includes hybrid versions of the C-Class, E-Class and S-Class. By the end of this year, there will be more than 10 plug-in hybrid models in the Mercedes lineup.
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets