Mercedes-Benz updated its corporate badge due to coronavirusApril 1, 2020
The legendary three-ray star calls now to keep a distance during quarantine.
Mercedes-Benz is the oldest carmaker in the world since the first model – the Benz Patent-Motorwagen – dates from 1886. But the name “Mercedes-Benz”, as we know it now, first appeared in 1926. Then the world saw the famous logo in the form of a three-rayed star surrounded by a ring.
According to AutoTimesNews, for the first time in almost a 100-year history, the company changed its logo in order to support the idea of social distance. Similarly, Audi and Volkswagen did earlier. Also outside the automotive industry is McDonalds, which has separated its world-famous golden arches.
Thus, the German company “squeezed” the rays emanating from the center. Now they do not touch the outer ring. The company even changed its logo on Facebook. Just from the image, people know that Mercedes is sharing social distance information.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV