Mercedes-Benz starts selling electric eSprinterJuly 3, 2020
A car can already be ordered throughout Europe.
Mercedes-Benz has begun selling its all-electric eSprinter van. Currently, the car can be purchased on pre-order – live sales of the model will begin only at the end of this year. The car is equipped with one electric motor for 116 hp. and 300 Nm of torque.
The power plant is powered by a battery with a capacity of 35 kW / h, a full charge of which is enough for 120 km of track. There is an optional battery capacity of 47 kW / h, which should be enough for 170 km. The carrying capacity of the van in the first case is 1,045 kg, and in the second – 890 kg.
Mercedes-Benz eSprinter is sold with a high roof, the volume of its cargo compartment is 11 cubic meters. The cost of the basic version of the model is 53,990 euros
- Geely quietly updated the crossover Atlas
- Vietnamese electric cars VinFast will enter the US market in 2021
- Kia showed restyled cross Sportage
- Ford announces 2021 Ranger pickup in STX Special Edition
- The exterior of the sporty BMW M3 and M4 completely revealed