Mercedes-Benz Sprinter turns into armored mobile officeOctober 14, 2020
The modified Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van was presented by the Canadian company Inkas.
The Canadian armored vehicle company Inkas has unveiled its new project based on the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van. The novelty is an armored mobile office, which can comfortably move up to five people.
Inside the car, Inkas has installed an L-shaped work table, Wi-Fi hotspot, multiple USB ports, two 45-inch TVs, and extremely comfortable seats with massage function. In addition, the van is equipped with a refrigerator, numerous compartments for storing and transporting things, and for a fee, the client can order all-round cameras, an air filtration system and much more.
The armor of the novelty from Inkas is capable of withstanding a hit from 7.62 mm assault rifles. This Sprinter is powered by a 3.0-liter 190 hp diesel engine, which is paired with a classic “automatic”. The cost of the car was not disclosed.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura