Mercedes-Benz showed the first image of the new S-Class sedanMay 26, 2020
Daimler has launched a campaign to promote the new flagship.
Mercedes-Benz introduced the first official photo of the new S-Class. The darkened photo shows the bow of a full-size sedan, also showing optics, the design of the wheels and the structure of the front bumper.
The official snapshot gives exposure to the authenticity of two-week-old spy shots taken by eyewitnesses in China. However, on the teaser we can see the standard sedan, and in China, the spies got an S-Class with an AMG package.
With the change of generation, the flagship Mercedes-Benz already in the standard version has a large front bumper air intake, the grille area will also become larger, although the division into eight sections will continue. Head optics will be narrower.
Accurate technical details about the new S-Class are not available. Insiders predict a switch to electrified motors, more advanced semi-autonomous systems to help a motorist, as well as a reduction in the range of bodies: there will be no coupe and convertible in the W223 series.
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version