Mercedes-Benz showed new GLC on teaserFebruary 27, 2019
The model will be presented next week at the Geneva Motor Show. On the eve of the debut, the company released a small video in which gives an idea of the new design of the Mercedes-Benz GLC.
It will receive new headlights, complemented by LED daytime running lights, a front grille with two horizontal slats, and a redesigned front bumper with silver trim elements.
In the rear, upgraded rear lights are expected. Perhaps the rear bumper will be improved.
A new MBUX infotainment system will be offered in the salon, a compartment for wireless charging of smartphones will appear. The steering wheel will be recycled.
Information about the engines is not disclosed. Some units are likely to be transferred from the updated C-Class, for example, a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine with a power of 255 hp and a torque of 369 Nm.
- Geely quietly updated the crossover Atlas
- Vietnamese electric cars VinFast will enter the US market in 2021
- Kia showed restyled cross Sportage
- Ford announces 2021 Ranger pickup in STX Special Edition
- The exterior of the sporty BMW M3 and M4 completely revealed