Mercedes-Benz promises to release more than 20 hybrids by 2020February 16, 2019
The German brand announced a large-scale expansion of the range of its hybrid cars. Only this year, the hybrid version will receive four popular Mercedes models at once.
Recently, the so-called hybrids have become especially popular in the global car market. Many brands, taking into account the advantages of this type of car, are beginning to supply their most demanded models with hybrid versions. And the competition in this niche is big.
On the eve it became known that the German brand Mercedes-Benz in the next two years plans to significantly expand the list of its hybrids. According to the specialized publication Autocar, we are talking about more than 20 such models, which should appear on the market by 2020.
So, already this year the GLC and GLE crossovers, the new A-Class hatch, and the new generation S-Class sedan will acquire hybrid modifications.
In the meantime, Mercedes and Tesla can join forces to create an electric van. It is possible that this may be the electrical version of Sprinter.
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup
- Low-mileage Cadillac XLR-V goes on sale