Mercedes-Benz pickup got a special version Edition 1May 8, 2019
Option with special decor and equipment available on the Australian market
Mercedes-Benz has introduced a special version of the X-Class pick-up called the Edition 1 on the Australian market. Such a car is notable for its equipment and exterior with dark elements of decor.
The Edition 1 nameplate can only have an X-Class in the X 350d 4Matic version, equipped with a 3.0-liter V6 diesel engine with 258 horsepower and 550 Nm of torque. The pickup is also equipped with a seven-speed 7G-Tronic Plus automatic transmission with downshift and locking center differential.
Mercedes-Benz X 350d 4Matic Edition 1 can be painted in one of three colors: black Kabara Black, white Bering White and gray Rock Gray. At the same time, regardless of the choice, the pickup will have a black grille, nameplates, roof rails and black 19-inch wheels. The list of equipment of the machine includes a protective cover of the body and a rigid platform cover. The cabin has front heated seats, exclusive floor mats and rear window with a lowered window.
Price special version – 87,500 Australian dollars
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious