Mercedes-Benz made a series about crash test dummiesJuly 2, 2020
Mercedes-Benz made a humorous series about the life of mannequins that are used for crash tests.
The first episode, entitled “Happy Day” has already been posted on the official YouTube channel of the German brand.
The main characters of the series are mannequins named Fred and Tommy. In the first episode of the series, their task was to test the brake system of Mercedes-Benz.
The company emphasized that during the filming of the video, not a single car was injured. This circumstance very disappointed veteran crash tests Fred.
At the end of the video, the mannequin said it was “the worst day of his life.” How many episodes will be in the series is still unknown.
- Race car pilot sent the car into the air
- Drag racing: Lexus LC500 2021 vs Toyota Supra A90 2020
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021