Mercedes-Benz leads the big German automaker in sales revenueMay 6, 2019
Recall that the “big German trio” includes the company Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz. Between them, no one year there is serious competition.
It turned out that Mercedes-Benz can boast the largest amount – in the first half of 2019. In total, residents of the Russian Federation in the reporting three months acquired 7,586 cars with the logo of this German brand (demand growth by 1.6%).
The second result in terms of revenue from sales is demonstrated by BMW – 29.4 billion or 8,138 sold cars (+ 16.7%). Audi dealers in Russia from January to March managed to find buyers for 2,955 cars (-6.2%)
But the list of the most profitable models from each brand included Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class (6.4 billion or 1,722 transactions), the mid-size cross BMW X5 (5.4 billion or 1,111 cars) and the Audi Q5 compact crossover (2, 9 billion or 884 copies).
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires