Mercedes-Benz launches sales of the S 580 e plug-in hybrid sedan in EuropeJuly 22, 2021
The German premium brand has offered European customers the S 580 e hybrid sedan. The novelty from Mercedes-Benz will receive the fourth generation PHEV system.
The family of the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class now has a rechargeable hybrid, which can already be booked in European showrooms.
The electrified sedan S 580 e is equipped with a 367-horsepower three-liter six-cylinder engine connected to a 150 horsepower electric motor. In total, such a hybrid produces 510 horsepower. The rear-wheel drive hybrid uses a nine-speed automatic transmission as a transmission.
The new product costs at least 123 736 euros. Externally, the hybrid sedan differs from the rest of the modifications by the presence of an additional charging port on the left side. The hybrid S-Class will accelerate to a hundred kilometers in 5.2 seconds.
A 28.6 kW / h battery allows you to travel about 113 kilometers on one electricity.
And the hybrid will also receive active air suspension, which is available in the arsenal of GLE and GLS crossovers.
- Volkswagen unveils 300 hp Atlas Cross Sport GT crossover powered by Golf R
- Bugatti has released the last copy of the Divo hypercar worth € 5 million
- Toyota issues a ban on the resale of the 2022 Land Cruiser SUV
- American startup may be more expensive than Tesla
- Toyota top manager called electric cars evil