Mercedes-Benz is preparing a new generation of C-ClassOctober 30, 2020
Car and Driver has published photos of a prototype of the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class, which has practically lost its protective camouflage.
Judging by the spy shots presented, the new C-Class will receive a lowered bonnet line, a radiator grille and headlights in the style of the updated S-Class, as well as horizontally elongated taillights with two sections.
It can be assumed that the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class will be larger in size than its predecessor. This will provide more space for passengers in the second row, and the trunk will be replenished with useful space.
The salon, judging by the spy photos, will be equipped with a vertical media system tablet, following the example of the flagship S-Class. In addition, the newest car will get an electronic “tidy” and a steering wheel with twin spokes.
The new Mercedes-Benz C-Class will be based on the traditional rear-wheel drive platform, but with some changes. Some versions of the model will also be available with 4Matic all-wheel drive. The debut of new items is expected at the end of this year with a possible appearance on the market in early 2021.
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck