Mercedes-Benz is preparing a new electric car EQSApril 6, 2020
Mercedes-Benz will demonstrate the new electric model EQS in 2021. As Autocar portal informs on Monday, April 6, the new product will be a serial embodiment of the EQS Vision concept car, which was shown at the Frankfurt auto show last year.
Stylistically, the upcoming EQS will resemble the new S-Class. The main features of its design will be a low body silhouette, a short hood, a black radiator grill, innovative headlights with a holographic effect, and original 22-inch wheels.
The new model will receive 2 electric motors (one each on the front and rear axles) with a total capacity of 470 hp, with which the automatic transmission will function. A set of lithium-ion batteries at 90 kW / h will enable the new product to travel on a single charge from 400 to 550 km.
It’s too early to talk about the price of an electric car, but the Western press has already called the main competitors of the new model Audi e-Tron GT and Porsche Taycan.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors