Mercedes-Benz is going to paint their cars in the colors of competitorsJuly 3, 2020
Following the success of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class personalization program, the manufacturer decided to expand the lineup at Designo Manufaktur.
Since 2015, Mercedes-Benz has been testing the Designo Manufaktur car customization program using the G-Class as an example. Here, the client can independently choose absolutely any shade of the body and interior materials. Apparently, this step is popular, because now the program is expanding to the E-Class, S-Class, as well as the AMG GT.
It is reported that in addition to the standard body colors for these models, other shades are provided – for every taste of the buyer. According to reporters, now it will not be difficult to meet on the road Mercedes, painted in the corporate color of a Dodge or Lexus.
As examples of personalization, the manufacturer showed the S 63 cabriolet in the Deep Green color, which painted the brand cars in the 70-80s and the E63 S station wagon in the Steel Blue color, characteristic of Sprinter vans. Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not name the cost of such customization.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup