Mercedes-Benz introduced the electric minivan EQVSeptember 10, 2019
At the Frankfurt Motor Show, the electric version of the V-Class debuted with the new EQV name and stylish appearance.
The new Mercedes-Benz EQV looks almost the same as the concept minivan presented at the Geneva Motor Show this year. The novelty received a revised grille and lowered headlights with horizontal bars. Minivan bumpers have also been modified, and 18-inch wheels have a different design.
The EQV is powered by an electrified power plant with a capacity of 204 hp. and 362 Nm of torque. The maximum speed of the new minivan is 160 km / h. The battery power is 90 kW / h, and the range that it provides is 405 kilometers.
In the interior of the novelty, the space under the center console has changed, and the front armrests have also been moved back. On the center console is a 10-inch screen of the MBUX infotainment system with voice control.
Also note that customers will be available two versions of the electric minivan, which differ in the length and size of the wheelbase. In addition, depending on the modification, the interior of the model may change, however, a maximum of 9 passengers can be accommodated in the cabin.
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant