Mercedes-Benz has released a new version of the VitoSeptember 19, 2019
The new Mercedes-Benz Vito Sport can now be ordered in the UK, where it has become the top performance in the Vito line, combining Pure, Progressive and Premium modifications.
Customers can choose between two body styles (L1 and L2), with 116- and 119-horsepower engines, and two different options in the Crew Van Sport 3.05T N1 and Tourer Sport 3.1T, the latter with an 8-seater layout. The price starts at 37,475 pounds for the Crew Sport version, while the cost of the Tourer Sport is 40,570 pounds
In terms of performance, the Vito Sport is based on the Crew Van Premium and Tourer Select trim levels, to which are added a sports suspension that makes the van 10 mm lower, side skirts, a strip on the hood and side sills, roof rails, LED headlights and taillights lights, light alloy wheels, Audio 40 multimedia system, faux leather upholstery, chrome interior parts, a storage compartment in the center console, heated front seats, Highbeam Assist Plus system, automatic transmission, heated windshield washers and electric heater.
While the Crew Van Sport variant is available with 17-inch alloy wheels, the M1 Tourer Sport can be ordered with much larger 19-inch wheels.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers