Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQAJanuary 15, 2021
The company continues to stir up interest in its new products by publishing data about them.
Already on January 20 of this year, Mercedes-Benz will present its new all-electric crossover Mercedes-Benz EQA to the public. In the meantime, this date has not come, the German automaker has published some characteristics of the future novelty.
Thus, it became known that the basic version of the EQA 250 will be driven by one 188 hp electric motor. and rear wheel drive. Later, a 268-horsepower all-wheel drive version of the crossover will be on sale. The car’s range is not yet known, but it’s worth noting that the 2017 concept could travel up to 400 kilometers on a single charge.
It is reported that the new Mercedes-Benz EQA already in the basic version will receive an Electric Intelligence system, which is able to calculate the shortest route, taking into account the power reserve and the need to charge the battery along the way. It is expected that the novelty will go on sale in the spring of this year.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web