Mercedes-Benz has prepared a hydrogen carSeptember 14, 2020
The company’s press service posted several teasers on its Instagram page.
Automotive News – The press service of Mercedes-Benz has published several strange teasers of hydrogen car on their Instagram page. The caption below the images announces the latest concept to showcase the cutting edge technology and new design of Sensual Purity.
In addition, a link has been posted to the online broadcast of the event, which takes us to the Daimler Trucks YouTube channel, which indicates the premiere of the new fuel cell truck. This information is also confirmed by publications on the manufacturer’s official Facebook page.
This spring, Daimler and Volvo announced a joint venture to develop and manufacture fuel cells for heavy vehicles. It is possible that in the near future we will be shown the first truck that will come off the assembly line of this plant.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air