Mercedes-Benz has prepared a hydrogen carSeptember 14, 2020
The company’s press service posted several teasers on its Instagram page.
Automotive News – The press service of Mercedes-Benz has published several strange teasers of hydrogen car on their Instagram page. The caption below the images announces the latest concept to showcase the cutting edge technology and new design of Sensual Purity.
In addition, a link has been posted to the online broadcast of the event, which takes us to the Daimler Trucks YouTube channel, which indicates the premiere of the new fuel cell truck. This information is also confirmed by publications on the manufacturer’s official Facebook page.
This spring, Daimler and Volvo announced a joint venture to develop and manufacture fuel cells for heavy vehicles. It is possible that in the near future we will be shown the first truck that will come off the assembly line of this plant.
- Electric crossover Volvo XC40 Recharge will be disassembled in the name of safety
- Ford rolls out a rechargeable version of the new generation Ranger pickup truck for tests
- 2022 BMW X1 first shown in renders
- Jaguar F-PACE gets two new special editions in Italy
- Maserati Grecale crossover to debut in November