Mercedes-Benz has prepared a hydrogen carSeptember 14, 2020
The company’s press service posted several teasers on its Instagram page.
Automotive News – The press service of Mercedes-Benz has published several strange teasers of hydrogen car on their Instagram page. The caption below the images announces the latest concept to showcase the cutting edge technology and new design of Sensual Purity.
In addition, a link has been posted to the online broadcast of the event, which takes us to the Daimler Trucks YouTube channel, which indicates the premiere of the new fuel cell truck. This information is also confirmed by publications on the manufacturer’s official Facebook page.
This spring, Daimler and Volvo announced a joint venture to develop and manufacture fuel cells for heavy vehicles. It is possible that in the near future we will be shown the first truck that will come off the assembly line of this plant.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious