Mercedes-Benz has created a futuristic and stylish racing conceptSeptember 18, 2019
It represents the company’s attempt to look into the future of the electric car segment. The race car, dubbed the Mercedes Vision Mantilla Concept, was conceived with an all-electric drivetrain and an erodynamically efficient body.
The whole car looks unusually long and has a huge rear overhang and an elongated bonnet. This will inevitably improve aerodynamics and help achieve phenomenal top speeds.
The Vision Mantilla concept can be fully autonomous. The designer chose a silver color finish for the front of the car, and the back is painted in a deep blue tint, which gives the car a touch of color. This futuristic concept looks simply sensational.
- Forgotten for 20 years in a barn Ford Mustang sells for 15 thousand dollars
- See Hispano Suiza Carmen electric hypercar in motion
- Tesla on autopilot dodged a collision with a truck
- Porsche Taycan is four times more popular than Panamera
- Hyundai unveils concept cab of the future