Mercedes-Benz has created a futuristic and stylish racing conceptSeptember 18, 2019
It represents the company’s attempt to look into the future of the electric car segment. The race car, dubbed the Mercedes Vision Mantilla Concept, was conceived with an all-electric drivetrain and an erodynamically efficient body.
The whole car looks unusually long and has a huge rear overhang and an elongated bonnet. This will inevitably improve aerodynamics and help achieve phenomenal top speeds.
The Vision Mantilla concept can be fully autonomous. The designer chose a silver color finish for the front of the car, and the back is painted in a deep blue tint, which gives the car a touch of color. This futuristic concept looks simply sensational.
- Glickenhaus SCG-008 insane SUV sketches published
- The debut date of the new Land Cruiser 300 SUV has become known
- The serial version of the Nissan Magnite cross debuted
- Top Gear racer rides the Audi RS6 Avant very fast
- Bugatti has introduced a new mysterious hypercar