Mercedes-Benz has become the most popular premium brand in 28 countriesOctober 31, 2020
Car Industry Analysis found that Mercedes-Benz is the most popular premium brand in 28 countries.
Between January and September this year, the Mercedes-Benz brand became the most popular premium brand in 28 of the 60 main markets. BMW and Audi have taken the lead in 17 and 8 markets respectively.
Most often, the premium brand Mercedes-Benz is chosen by consumers in Australia and Canada, France and Germany, Japan, Mexico and the USA, as well as Ukraine.
BMW has proven to be the most popular in Austria and Belgium, Brazil, India and several other countries. The best-selling brand in China, Israel and Italy, Norway and Turkey is the German company Audi.
The Swedes prefer Volvo and choose the same brand in Finland. In Iceland, customers prefer Tesla vehicles. In the South Korean market, the Genesis brand took the lead.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system