Mercedes-Benz has announced the debut of the new C-ClassFebruary 16, 2021
The German company is preparing for the presentation of its new Mercedes C-Class, which will take place in digital format.
According to the information published by the press service of the German brand Mercedes-Benz, the official premiere of the new generation C-Class will take place in a few days – on February 23. However, it should be noted that information about the new items is still kept secret.
To date, it is reliably known that the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class will be equipped with a modern proprietary multimedia system MBUX. It should be noted that this complex is also installed on the latest generation of the brand’s flagship – Mercedes-Benz S-Class.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts