Mercedes-Benz has already sold off its annual EQC stocksFebruary 18, 2019
The German company has already sold all the Mercedes-Benz EQC, which is scheduled to be released in 2019. A fully electric crossover was available for pre-order from last year, but production has not yet begun. Assembly is scheduled for the end of this year.
Now Mercedes-Benz is worried that the company will not be able to satisfy everyone who wants to acquire an EQC. “We are confident that we will not be able to meet the demand in 2019, and possibly in 2020,” said Dieter Zetsche, Mercedes-Benz CEO, recently, “but we are doing everything possible to achieve maximum performance. I think we will reach full capacity in a year or two. ” However, the head of the company did not disclose how many EQC crossovers are planned to be built in 2019 and 2020.
In 2022, at least 10 electric models will appear in the Mercedes-Benz lineup.
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version