Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe has become more economicalDecember 6, 2019
This result was achieved due to the release of a hybrid version of the car. It is worth noting that the battery can be recharged from the home network.
The German auto giant Mercedes-Benz has updated the GLE Coupe model, making it more economical. Now the car is equipped with a hybrid power plant, which consists of a turbocharged 2.0-liter engine with a return of 194 hp. and electric motor with 136 hp Representatives of the German brand said that on one battery you can drive 85 kilometers. Amazing fuel consumption is new – when using both powertrains, the car consumes only 1.3 liters of gasoline per 100 kilometers in a combined cycle. The maximum declared speed is 210 km / h.
The new GLE Coupe has good dynamics – the car picks up the first 100 km / h in 6.9 seconds. With a weight of 2.2 tons and low gas mileage, this is an excellent result.
The only thing that had to be compromised was the volume of the trunk, which is 1,545 liters due to the battery. The owners will be pleased to be able to charge the battery from the home network, which will make operation more economical.
- Volkswagen unveils 300 hp Atlas Cross Sport GT crossover powered by Golf R
- Bugatti has released the last copy of the Divo hypercar worth € 5 million
- Toyota issues a ban on the resale of the 2022 Land Cruiser SUV
- American startup may be more expensive than Tesla
- Toyota top manager called electric cars evil