Mercedes-Benz GLB gets a new base engineApril 28, 2020
Mercedes-Benz expands GLB price list with new base engine. This increases the number of engine versions with which the SUV is available to seven.
The 163-horsepower variant of the 1.3-liter four-cylinder supercharged engine has so far functioned as the base gasoline version, but now the situation is changing. Mercedes-Benz extends the price list with the GLB 180 with a 136-horsepower version of the same 1.3-liter power plant.
136 hp four-cylinder engine and 200 Nm of torque, which in all cases is connected to a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission, can accelerate the front-wheel drive version of the crossover to 100 km / h in 9.9 seconds. Its maximum speed is 200 km / h, and the average fuel consumption is estimated at 6.0 l / 100 km.
According to the publication autoweek.nl, the new base version of the Mercedes-Benz GLB costs at least 50 607 euros. The price difference with the aforementioned 163-horsepower version of the GLB 200 is very small and amounts to only 363 euros. The model is already available for order.
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric
- Nikola Founder Leaves Company Due to Fraud Allegations
- In the US, began the production of electric buses that will help schools earn money
- Tesla will earn at least $ 200 billion a year from energy storage