Mercedes-Benz factory going to build in EgyptJanuary 22, 2019
Mercedes-Benz plans to expand its activities and Egypt, to date, is the main candidate for opening a new car factory.
Discussions between shareholders are not yet completed, but information is known that the plant will be created through the company’s cooperation with a local partner. Egypt, according to Marcus Schafer, is an attractive and reasonably competitive place to produce.
Egyptian authorities took the auto brand initiative and expressed support. If everything goes according to plan and the automaker decides to open a manufacturing plant in the country, then they will cooperate.
Daimler has been present on the local market since 1999 through Mercedes-Benz Egypt S.A.E. The subsidiary provides more than 1,000 direct and indirect jobs, has its own import and sales organization, as well as a whole stock of spare parts.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura