Mercedes-Benz EQC received a special version from Hofele DesignMarch 10, 2020
The tuning studio introduced a package of improvements for the electric cross-coupe.
Hofele Design has released a special modification of the luxury electric crossover Mercedes-Benz EQC, which was supposed to debut in Geneva. The model received a sophisticated design, while most of the body remained unchanged.
Unlike the Brabus, the EQC Hofele uses the more aggressive AMG-Line body kit. The contrast radiator grille and the rear diffuser area have a silver Alubeam color, which gives it a more unique look. The only non-standard body parts that are worth noting are the grille insert and unique wheels.
The interior of the tuned Mercedes-Benz EQC has a new finish. The seats and most of the other surfaces were upholstered in leather with an elegant diamond-shaped pattern. The company notes that the skin was chosen by the owner of the car. Thus, the interior can be personalized at the request of the client.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI