Mercedes-Benz E-Class Convertible is preparing to upgradeJanuary 17, 2020
The debut may take place in a few months.
Mercedes-Benz started updating the entire E-Class line and the day before, a prototype convertible was spotted on the tests. It is expected that new items will debut in March at the Geneva Motor Show, and sales will begin before the end of the year.
The prototype has camouflage on the front and back of the model. Experts suggest that the new convertible will receive modified thinner headlights and a front bumper. New taillights are also expected.
Despite the fact that the interior is not visible in the pictures, it is reported that the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class will receive an updated steering wheel and monitor for the new MBUX infotainment system with driver assistance.
Also, the changes relate to the transmission, at least for the top models. Mercedes is developing a hybrid version with a 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged V8 with an output of about 800 horsepower.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones