Mercedes-Benz E-Class Convertible is preparing to upgradeJanuary 17, 2020
The debut may take place in a few months.
Mercedes-Benz started updating the entire E-Class line and the day before, a prototype convertible was spotted on the tests. It is expected that new items will debut in March at the Geneva Motor Show, and sales will begin before the end of the year.
The prototype has camouflage on the front and back of the model. Experts suggest that the new convertible will receive modified thinner headlights and a front bumper. New taillights are also expected.
Despite the fact that the interior is not visible in the pictures, it is reported that the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class will receive an updated steering wheel and monitor for the new MBUX infotainment system with driver assistance.
Also, the changes relate to the transmission, at least for the top models. Mercedes is developing a hybrid version with a 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged V8 with an output of about 800 horsepower.
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration