Mercedes-Benz drives into Trump Plaza lobbySeptember 18, 2019
In New York, Mercedes-Benz rammed the entrance to the Trump Plaza skyscraper.
As a result of the incident, one person was injured, reports CBS News. The concierge was reportedly injured. According to preliminary data, the driver of the car acted unintentionally. An accident investigation is ongoing.
In turn, the channel’s reporter Tony Aiello posted several videos from the scene on his Twitter. Judging by the commercials, the Trump Plaza lobby suffered severe damage. The driver himself escaped with minor injuries.
Trump Plaza is a 42-story residential tower. The building was built in 2005.
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version