Mercedes-Benz drives into Trump Plaza lobbySeptember 18, 2019
In New York, Mercedes-Benz rammed the entrance to the Trump Plaza skyscraper.
As a result of the incident, one person was injured, reports CBS News. The concierge was reportedly injured. According to preliminary data, the driver of the car acted unintentionally. An accident investigation is ongoing.
In turn, the channel’s reporter Tony Aiello posted several videos from the scene on his Twitter. Judging by the commercials, the Trump Plaza lobby suffered severe damage. The driver himself escaped with minor injuries.
Trump Plaza is a 42-story residential tower. The building was built in 2005.
- German tuners finalized the eighth generation Volkswagen Golf
- Electric crossover races to begin in 2022
- Chevrolet Corvette Shooting Brake will be the new Batmobile
- LG Chem will triple battery production
- 2021 Kia Sorento gets a new smart braking system