Mercedes-Benz dealership for childrenDecember 22, 2018
The company Mercedes-Benz for one day opened a pop-up showroom in the mall
Mercedes-Benz opened a “pop-up show room” (temporary venue) for children for one day at the King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, mall. As conceived by the authors of the idea, here little visitors will be able to experience the same feelings as when visiting a real dealership.
Under the sign of Lil Benz Dealership, there is an exposition of several toy cars, each of which can be tested. The showroom features CLA AMG, GLS, SLS AMG and G-Class, which have headlights on, engine start buttons and sound signals. By entering the Lil Benz Dealership, the child can receive as a gift a coloring made in the form of an instruction manual, as well as his own driver’s license.
In February, Porsche opened the most high-altitude “pop-up store” on the top of the slope in the French commune of Val d’Isere. It is located at 2300 meters above sea level near the restaurant ROK in the ski resort of Meribel.
- Android Auto was first launched on a Tesla electric car
- Vertical batteries will increase the range of electric vehicles by 30%
- Innovative lithium battery for air taxi charges in 10 minutes
- Zaha Hadid Architects to Design Hyperloop for Italy
- Musk’s underground tunnel near Las Vegas opens for first passengers