Mercedes-Benz concept car can be the safest in the worldJanuary 29, 2019
Manufacturers of the largest automobile concern Mercedes-Benz will present the safest concept car in the world.
According to preliminary data, the machine can get a modern system of artificial intelligence. The main task of the system will be the binding together of all security systems and their management. The new version of the car has already been developed by designers and will be presented during this year.
The founders of the company say that all the systems used will make the machine virtually “invulnerable.” No technical data on the model is reported. Manufacturers are confident that a large number of road accidents occur due to human factors. That is why, the active introduction of so-called automatic control systems can help reduce the level of accidents.
Of course, developments in this area require attention and improvement. But despite this, the developed car fully meets all the basic requirements that are applied in the field of security.
- Updated Audi S8 spotted during winter trials
- 90-year-old man buys himself a 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8
- Sketches of a Ford Bronco pickup accidentally hit the Web
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars