Mercedes-Benz CLA 2020 caught photospiesJanuary 2, 2019
Coupe-shaped sedan from Daimler in the new version is already preparing for the presentation, it may be on sale this year. Now the test prototype in tight camouflage, but already looks stylish.
The new year begins with a series of new spy photos. This time, an updated coupe-like sedan of the Mercedes-Benz CLA 2020 model year came across the lens of eyewitnesses. Moreover, the car looks ready, and I want to buy it, even in this form. As we already know, the new CLA will be shown in a couple of weeks in Las Vegas at the CES-2019 consumer electronics show.
According to preliminary information, the new CLA will be a little more spacious than its predecessor, and will also receive an updated engine line, developed in collaboration with Renault. New engines can now be seen on the A-Class hatchback. There is also a possibility that the “charged” version will appear in the very near future.
But the main novelty of the car will be the technical filling of the interior, partially intersecting with the A-Class and using the brand concept of MBUX. Most likely, this was the decision to present the car at the electronics exhibition.
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options