Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for saleOctober 28, 2020
On the Bring a Trailer online auction, the Mercedes-Benz CL600 (C140) model was launched in 1999.
It is known that the luxury Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe rolled off the assembly line in 1999. During this time, the car drove 56 thousand kilometers. At the time of publication of the material, the cost of the car was 20 thousand dollars.
At the moment, the Mercedes-Benz CL600 sells a car dealership from Texas, and before that the car had two owners. Along with the car, the prospective buyer will be given factory literature, five keys and service records.
Under the hood of the model is a 6.0-liter V12 engine that develops 390 hp. and 570 Nm of torque. It is paired with rear-wheel drive and a 5-speed automatic transmission.
The black exterior of the Mercedes-Benz CL600 Coupé is matched with the same Exclusive Nappa leather in the interior. Also, the car is equipped with 16-inch wheels, parking sensors, cruise control, xenon headlights, dual-zone climate control, a cell phone and a 6-disc CD changer.
- Named the debut date of the new Toyota Land Cruiser
- Testing spotted a prototype electric Audi Q4 E-Tron Sportback
- Porsche began testing the “high” version of the 911 sports car
- New renders of KIA Sportage 2022 model year appeared on the web
- Work on Nikola Badger electric pickup is suspended