Mercedes-Benz C-Class spotted in a parking lotJuly 3, 2020
The new disguised Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan was caught during test trials. In all likelihood, the all-new C-Class will debut shortly.
Unfortunately, Mercedes-Benz still adheres to its usual masking technique, and the new C-Class, according to autoweek.nl, has not yet even partially rid itself of camouflage film. As a result, the body of the new sedan is still completely hidden from the outside world.
Despite the dense masking, it is clear that no major changes in terms of shape will occur. In all likelihood, the modernization will affect the front panel to again give the C-Class a modern look in a “family spirit”.
The current generation of the W205 is one of the oldest models in the huge assortment of Mercedes. The newest car C-Class will use an improved version of the current modular MRA platform. You should not expect a completely electric powerplant in the engine range, because the electrified version will appear in the form of a soft and rechargeable hybrid.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles