Mercedes-Benz began to deliver cars to the houseApril 23, 2020
The service, which is exclusive for the German market, extends to the brand’s online store for new cars, which was launched back in 2016.
German Motormobiles reports that the online store was updated in December 2019 and has since attracted about 400,000 visitors. Those who buy a new Mercedes can do this exclusively online and choose the delivery of the car to the desired address. Moreover, this delivery service is provided free of charge.
Like other car manufacturers and dealerships, Mercedes-Benz sees a bright future for online car sales and expects that about a quarter of its sales will come through online channels by 2025.
According to What Car, contactless car delivery is growing. Vehicles delivered directly to customers must be sanitized internally and externally by a person wearing protective clothing using a disinfectant spray containing at least 70% isopropyl alcohol to ensure that viruses and bacteria are destroyed.
- Diesel MINI Countryman Cooper D leaves the conveyor
- The smallest Hyundai crossover first caught on the photo
- American-styled Toyota RAV4 goes on sale in Japan
- New BMW 4-Series Gran Coupe to debut soon
- SsangYong showed the global version of the Rexton-2021 SUV