Mercedes began to take orders for the latest generation GLAFebruary 11, 2020
Dealers of the German brand have announced the start of accepting orders for the new compact GLA cross. GLA 200 costs from 36.3 thousand euros. In the showrooms of the company, the crosses of the new generation will be put closer to the spring of this year.
Initially, the crossover will be available with three gasoline and four diesel power units, said representatives of the brand. Later, the plug-in GLA hybrid will come to the car market.
It should be mentioned that the presentation of the new generation of compact cross-country Mercedes-Benz GLA took place in December last year. The car became higher, at the same time a little shorter than the previous generation model.
In the initial configuration, the new GLA model is powered by a 1.3-liter four-cylinder turbo engine with a capacity of 163 hp. from the new A-Class. Paired with the motor, the “robot” 7G-DCT with dual clutch.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones