Mercedes announces mass production of electric minivanAugust 20, 2019
The public debut of the premium passenger van will be held in September at the Frankfurt Motor Show. The model was called Mercedes-Benz EQV. Power – 204 forces, and range of about 400 km.
The press service of Mercedes has officially announced the launch of the series and the debut of a premium minivan with an all-electric power plant. Thus, the company begins to develop its own electric line EQ. Mercedes noted that the car became the first MPV class all-electric premium car in the world.
Judging by the photographs presented, the model will not differ from the prototype presented in the spring. The cabin is designed for seven or eight passenger seats. Of course, the company equipped the novelty with its most advanced multimedia MBUX with two 12.3-inch combined displays.
As the power unit, a single electric motor is used, capable of developing up to 204 horsepower. Drive – front. The cruising range, according to the official version, will be 400 km. Cost has not yet been announced.
- Updated Audi S8 spotted during winter trials
- 90-year-old man buys himself a 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8
- Sketches of a Ford Bronco pickup accidentally hit the Web
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars