Mercedes announced the debut of the new GLANovember 22, 2019
For the most part, the Mercedes GLA has already been declassified in spy photos, but some secrets have not yet been revealed. But the press center of the German corporation lifts the veil of secrets, announcing the date of the premiere. According to popular information, the debut of the new model will be held on December 11 in Stuttgart, Germany.
On this day, the German brand will declassify the details of the technical characteristics and, certainly, the cost.
But despite the fact that Mercedes is trying to keep the details a secret, much is already known about the new product. So, the car will inherit the interior design from A-Class and GLB. The new model will also acquire a 2.0-liter turbo engine with a capacity of 302 hp. and a 1.33-liter engine with 215 hp
Most likely, after the GLA debut in December, we will see hotter variations of AMG 35 and 45 before they go on sale in 2020. Perhaps then they will announce the cost. It should be emphasized that the current model is priced at $ 34,250
- Skoda will return the Skoda Fabia station wagon to the lineup
- Aston Martin accused of black PR against electric vehicles
- Lucid announced the completion of the construction of a car plant
- Electric Mercedes EQE spotted in trials
- Lewis Hamilton infected with coronavirus and will miss Sakhir Grand Prix