Mercedes announced the cost of updated models AMG E-ClassJuly 9, 2020
The German automaker has published a price list for the AMG version of the restyled models of the E-Class family for the European car market.
According to the press service of Mercedes, in their home countries the cost of “charged” versions of the updated E-Class models ranges from 82,284 to 124,978 euros. Base in the lineup are the Mercedes-AMG E 53 4Matic + coupe and the E 53 4Matic + convertible, equipped with a 3.0-liter V6 and a 48-volt “hybrid” EQ Boost system with an electric compressor with a total capacity of 435 hp.
Sedan Mercedes-AMG E 63 S 4Matic + with 4.0-liter V8 Twin-Turbo at 612 hp German dealers offer at a price of 122,159 euros. At the top of the line is the station wagon E 63 S 4Matic + with the same 612-horsepower engine. For him, the Germans will have to pay 124,978 euros.
In European showrooms, the updated Mercedes AMG E-Class will appear this fall.
- New Kia Sorento gets off-road X-Line variation
- Updated Range Rover Velar gets new engines and options
- Teasers of “hot rod-hypercar” with W16 engine appeared on the network
- Tesla will release a cheap self-driving car
- BMW officially unveils new M3 and M4