Mercedes-AMG One will receive over 1,200 horsepowerOctober 26, 2020
The Mercedes-AMG One hypercar will have more than 1,200 hp.
The premiere of the German novelty will take place next year, and the company is already conducting final tests of the car. The hypercar has been photographed more than once by photo spies.
Note that according to the automaker, about 275 copies with the F1 unit will be produced. All cars have now been sold on a prepaid basis, and the future owners gave about 2,750,000 dollars for each. There is information that exterior changes will come with the AMG One, including what is called a “larger fixed aerodynamic superstructure at the rear.”
In addition, the rear of the Mercedes-AMG One will have four tailpipes instead of three as on the first prototypes. The design of the wheels will also be somewhat different, but this is already self-evident. In addition, the 1.6-liter V6 E-turbo hybrid powertrain is currently being finalized by Mercedes-Benz engineers. Experts estimate that the entire tandem of the engine and electric motor will produce a combined 1,200 hp. Note that more accurate information will be announced at the premiere early next year.
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck