Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series test at the NurburgringApril 4, 2019
On the German track, they noticed a model that was released as part of a special Black Series series, thanks to which the new Mercedes-AMG GT became more aggressive. The kit was made of carbon fiber, which reduces the weight of the model. It is different if you compare the Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series with another GT prototype, which received other aerodynamic body kits.
It should be noted that even the sound of the Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series is different, which has become more aggressive. It is probably provided by a 4.0-liter boxer six-cylinder engine, which is also used in the 911, 991.2 GT3 and GT3 RS. . He is expected to gain power that will exceed 600 hp.
- Police will start sharing fines with informants
- Toyota Supra with Tesla filling in development
- Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix stopped due to terrible accident of Roman Grosjean
- Ford GT chief designer put his creation up for sale
- Hyundai and Kia fined for problem engines