Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series test at the NurburgringApril 4, 2019
On the German track, they noticed a model that was released as part of a special Black Series series, thanks to which the new Mercedes-AMG GT became more aggressive. The kit was made of carbon fiber, which reduces the weight of the model. It is different if you compare the Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series with another GT prototype, which received other aerodynamic body kits.
It should be noted that even the sound of the Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series is different, which has become more aggressive. It is probably provided by a 4.0-liter boxer six-cylinder engine, which is also used in the 911, 991.2 GT3 and GT3 RS. . He is expected to gain power that will exceed 600 hp.
- The characteristics of the new Renault Sandero Stepway are unveiled
- Aston Martin wins 24 Hours of Le Mans
- Ford Ranger tops list of most American cars of 2020
- UK wants to ban gasoline cars as early as 2030
- BMW 3-Series with Chevrolet engine appeared on sale