Mercedes-AMG G63 prepared for the conquest of Pikes PeakOctober 24, 2019
It is believed that the Mercedes G-Class conquered almost every environment on Earth.
The legendary climb to the Pikes Peak hill is one of the coolest motorsport races. The machines developed for this event are some of the most unique on the planet – large aero elements and heavy duty engines that are designed to work at heights.
So far, only a few luxury SUVs have tried to climb the Pikes Peak – Range Rovers and Bentleys. The presented Mercedes-AMG G63 looks very interesting and, perhaps, some car owners would like to purchase such a package of improvements for their crossover.
It should be noted that these photos are 3D models based on the real G63. The crossover received unique trim elements, including a carbon spoiler and a special “skirt” under the front bumper. In addition, there are wide tires.
Judging by the images, the engine is located in the middle of the engine compartment, and there are also two giant turbochargers, big enough for cars and probably not connected to the AMG V8, since it was not modified for this kind of work.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network