MegaRexx Trucks built a camper for travel based on the Ford RaptorJune 21, 2019
The brutal camper is called “MegaRaptor”. Through the efforts of experts in the body tuned Ford Raptor managed to place a compact kitchen and bed.
MegaRexx Trucks presented its new tuning project – a camper for travel, built on the basis of a full-size pickup Ford F-250 2016 model year. The car has been upgraded by order of its owner. A man works in a high-security prison and writes a book about it. And as a rest in the intervals between service and literary work, he prefers trips to nature with his family.
In addition to the brutal coloring, the MegaRaptor received a ground clearance of 12 centimeters, Bilstein shock absorbers, large wheels by 46 inches, and also an irreplaceable winch on the way. In addition, experts have equipped camper kitchen and even found a place for the bed.
In the modified Ford Raptor movement brings a 600-horsepower diesel turbo engine with a working volume of 6.7 liters. According to the owner of an unusual camper, in the very near future his car is waiting for another upgrade. The plans are to equip vehicles with more powerful brakes, a tire inflation system, and also to place a set of solar batteries.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup