McLaren with Chinese tuning “collapsed” on the first tripApril 5, 2019
The owner of a very expensive McLaren MP4-12C decided to make a more expensive and status model from his car.
To do this, a motorist from China Tianjin decided to order a tuning kit for his McLaren MP4-12C. Initially, the MP4-12C model is a rather formidable thing: a rear-wheel drive central-engine supercar that picks up 100 km / h in 2.9 seconds. At the same time, the car is praised for its light, docile and precise character.
But the McLaren 650S is a fresher, faster and more expensive model. Therefore, the Chinese decided to make “six hundred and fifty” of his old McLaren. Both of these cars differ from each other in many details (McLaren assures that they are different by 25%). But a resident of Tianjin limited himself to a new home-made bumper …
Actually, this bumper and fell off during the first exit fake 650S. The body element remained lying when the supercar overcame the ramp of a multi-storey car park.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari