McLaren will begin deliveries of the limited-speed Speedtail hypercar in 2020September 22, 2019
Last fall, McLaren unveiled the impressive Speedtail, which will be released in a limited quantity of 106 units.
Deliveries will begin in 2020. All models are already sold out, despite the fact that the official debut of the novelty has not yet taken place. Full technical details will be announced in the near future, but the company has already revealed the characteristics of its latest model.
Speedtail can accelerate to 403 km / h) in just 12.8 seconds, which is 0.3 seconds faster than the Bugatti Chiron !. This was made possible thanks to a plug-in hybrid transmission, which is equipped with a 4.0-liter Twin-Turbo V8 engine with an electric motor with a total capacity of 1,035 liters. from. with 1,150 Nm of torque.
The interior has an identical arrangement of elements, as in the F-1 models. The difference is that the driver’s seat is located in the center, and two additional seats, one on each side, are located slightly behind. The price of such a hypercar reaches $ 5.5 million.
- Ducati showed 2020 livery of a motorcycle
- Alfa Romeo C39 will be presented to the public on February 19
- Participation in this series no longer suits us. Aston Martin leaves DTM
- The head of Volkswagen promised to bypass Tesla in the race of the creators of electric cars
- Triumph and Bajaj finally signed a cooperation agreement