McLaren showed on the video its most practical supercarMay 8, 2019
New supercar of British brand, designed for long trips, debuts on May 15
The company McLaren has published teasers of the new model of the Grand Tourer class, which will become the most comfortable and practical car of the British brand. The premiere of the supercar will be held on May 15th.
From the traditional McLaren supercars, the Grand Tourer model will have a rather spacious cabin and a large luggage compartment. Plus, the Grand Tourer class model will have a higher level of comfort, thanks to which the car will be suitable for long journeys.
Earlier, the head of McLaren Mike Flyuitt noted that the car will be built on the basis of the fastest hypercar in the company’s history – Speedtail, introduced in 2018.
At the same time, unlike the Speedtail, which is equipped with a hybrid installation with a total capacity of about 1,000 liters. with., Grand Tourer will equip with the traditional V8 engine which will develop approximately 600 horsepower.
- Spy photos of a disguised Lotus Esprit appeared on the network
- Electric version of Genesis G80 spotted during tests
- Infiniti QX60 Monograph prototype presented
- Lincoln unveils exclusive 2021 Navigator
- Mercedes-AMG offers roof rack with ribs and diffusers