McLaren showed on the video its most practical supercarMay 8, 2019
New supercar of British brand, designed for long trips, debuts on May 15
The company McLaren has published teasers of the new model of the Grand Tourer class, which will become the most comfortable and practical car of the British brand. The premiere of the supercar will be held on May 15th.
From the traditional McLaren supercars, the Grand Tourer model will have a rather spacious cabin and a large luggage compartment. Plus, the Grand Tourer class model will have a higher level of comfort, thanks to which the car will be suitable for long journeys.
Earlier, the head of McLaren Mike Flyuitt noted that the car will be built on the basis of the fastest hypercar in the company’s history – Speedtail, introduced in 2018.
At the same time, unlike the Speedtail, which is equipped with a hybrid installation with a total capacity of about 1,000 liters. with., Grand Tourer will equip with the traditional V8 engine which will develop approximately 600 horsepower.
- Volkswagen will cut production in Germany in February due to a shortage of microchips
- Genesis brings new items to Europe
- Kia’s new electric crossover could become the brand’s best-selling electric vehicle in Europe
- Mitsubishi showed footage from road tests of the new crossover Outlander
- New Mini Cooper goes on sale